Perhaps it’s all the Valentine’s Day romance in the air, but I’ve really been gravitating toward lace lately. Today I’m wearing a lace blazer to work and I feel like I should take a moment to enjoy some afternoon tea or some other Victorian lady activity. Isn’t it funny how an outfit can affect your mood? Even if it’s on a casual piece like a crop top or maxi dress, the delicate embellishment adds some sophistication and oomph to any ensemble. Today’s lace is not your grandmother’s–it’s everywhere now, especially in bright colors, and I suspect it’s not going anywhere for spring. For this Lots of Lovely collection I gravitated toward more neutral tones for a soft, dreamy feel with a cool modern edge. I don’t know about you, but those Anthropologie shorts are going on my wish list ASAP. Enjoy!
1. ASTR Sequin Lace Layered Tank
2. Rhyme Los Angeles Alice Striped Lace Tank
3. Anthropologie Scalloped Lace Shorts
4. Free People Lace Bomber Jacket
5. ABS by Allen Schwartz Bust Collar Lace Dress
6. ASOS Jarlo Sienna Maxi Dress with Lace Hem
Follow my blog with Bloglovin